ANALYTIC SYSTEMS: POWER CONVERSION SYSTEMS
ANALYTIC SYSTEMS designs and manufactures a complete range of high performance power conversion products for a wide range of markets, and consisting of: DC/DC Converters, DC Battery Chargers, AC Battery Chargers, Voltage Converters, DC/AC Inverters, Power Supplies, and Frequency Converters.
- In the area of power conversion products, Analytic Systems is widely regarded as one of the most versatile and responsive designers in the industry.
- These innovative power conversion products provide solutions to a number of diversified industries and are found in many different applications.
- Markets served include: Military, Aerospace, Commercial/Industrial, Telecommunications, Marine, and others.
- MIL-STD-810D (vibration) & MIL-STD-461E (radiated & conducted immunity) approved.
DOD/Military Programs Include:
- US ARMY PP-66224 & PP-2953 Tactical Power Supplies.
- US ARMY “Shadow Unmanned Aerial System”. Supplied the complete “power system” for the Shadow’s Universal Ground Control Station. The “power system” consists of AC & DC Lithium Ion Battery Chargers, and Ruggedized Power Supplies.
- US ARMY SPARKS II C-IED Program thru Anniston Army Depot for a “Mine Roller” IED Defeat Program, consisting of LIAC600-28 battery chargers.
- US ARMY Ground based, in theatre portable “Lite Weight Counter Radar System”, consisting of 1500W Power Supply (PSW1510).
- US ARMY Command Support Platform (NGC Madison Ala), consisting of Inverters.
- US ARMY MBU Field Kitchen Program, consisting of Power Supplies and Portable Battery Pack.
- US ARMY/USMC ITAS-Sabre TOW weapons system consisting of Lithium Ion Battery Charger.
ZARGES – High Performance Transport Cases and Packaging Solutions for Military, Commercial and Electronic Equipment. ZARGES cases are a result of decades of experience in the design and production of re-usable containers for packaging, storage, and portable shock mounted transportable system applications. In the last 75 years many new materials and processes have been introduced for the manufacture of reusable transportable shipping containers, but none have surpassed aluminum for overall performance.
- Resists rough handling, does not fracture
- Resists all climatic extremes, -238 F to +302 F
- Stacking strength remains at any temperature
- Absorbs energy when dented, yet remains functional and protective
- Resist corrosion
- Impervious to UV radiation
- Hygienic and easily cleaned
- Easily shielded for EMI/RFI
- Heat and Cooling management available
- Easily painted in any color
- OEM customizable with logos, screen lettering, labeling, equipment plates, or Embossed DIN lettering.
- One of the most recycled materials in the world – 100% recyclable
DOD/Military Programs Include:
- US ARMY “WinT” Vehicular Communications System, consisting of two racks per vehicle with active cooling.
- US ARMY “Shadow UAV” ground data terminal transport cases.
- US ARMY “IBCS” Integrated Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System. Vehicular Mount with active cooling.
- US ARMY “Chameleon” IED Humvee vehicular mount rack mount cases.
- SOCOM Mission transport cases.
For more information call Delmarva Engineering at 410-990-9000 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org